IPA beer loaded no need for breaks [emoji16]
I heard IPA's are for people who don't like beers.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
IPA beer loaded no need for breaks [emoji16]
no break buddy ;Shamefullyembarrasedare there any scheduled breaks?
I heard IPA's are for people who don't like beers.
That's what the 5 gal bucket is for, lol!!!I'll have to bring the crap bucket out then
Should come over and let me change your mind [emoji43]
Should come over and let me change your mind [emoji43]

They will give the money back to you.I’ve been charged for shipping 5 times now?? I would like to know if that’s wrong before I buy more
I have yet to have an IPA I like and we have a good beer scene up here. LOL just giving you ****.

