OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I'm sure shipping charges wont apply to each order. This place is reputable.
 
I’ve been charged for shipping 5 times now?? I would like to know if that’s wrong before I buy more

I was wondering how they would program that. I guess they'll manually give like 1,000 refunds???
 
Yo guys! Need help deciding what Corals to get for my tank. What should I put up top?
BFC77B78-E8A9-44CC-B46C-7B9A411EA9B9.jpeg

Was gonna do zoas where the small circles are, Monti cap by the triangle and acros where the lines are in back
Monti cap, Hammer and a scoly
 
Don’t say you like that creek water bud light or something none American like that haha

I worries my friend! I’ll honestly drink anything that is cold haha

I don't like Bud Light but I do like Pilsners and Hefeweizens we have a lot of microbreweries around me and they make some good pilsners
 
I don't like Bud Light but I do like Pilsners and Hefeweizens we have a lot of microbreweries around me and they make some good pilsners
Guinness or bust, LOL!!!
 
I don't like Bud Light but I do like Pilsners and Hefeweizens we have a lot of microbreweries around me and they make some good pilsners
Bud light is the best brotha.. hahaha
 
This is wasting time by the time check out the frag sold. I give up live sale never work out for me
 
lets see everyones FTS!
 
It only allows me to check out with shipping on it
Here are my tips to snagging that coral you want during this live sale, I know its a race to get them so here are some ways to speed up the checking out process…

1) Its not the first person to put the coral in there cart that wins it…. Its the first person to complete the check out that wins it. Dont store stuff in your cart expecting to checkout at the end… that stuff will be gone if you do that. The first person to completely check out wins it.

2) Make sure you create an account on Jason’s website before the sale starts. Here is a link to create an account https://shop.jasonfoxsignaturecorals.com/account/register

3) Always use the same browser during the sale and don’t log off. I recommend a chrome browser.

4) You only really need to pick a delivery date on your first order.

5) Don’t mess with any of the discount/coupon codes, leave them as they are. The system generates that and only works on the repeat order. The system is setup to charge you shipping on your first order but not on repeated orders during the sale. If you accidentally delete the codes the system will charge you for shipping a second time…. So don’t do that, and if you do, hit the refresh and it will come back. We will catch it if you get charged twice and refund you the second shipping charge after the sale ends, so don’t freak out. (See the images below for reference)

6) Remember that everyone is playing by the same rules, frags are not available to be purchased until they appear on R2R so nobody has an upper hand.


Have fun, he's got some crazy nice stuff coming your way!!

tips2-jpg.844406


do not hit/ touch the code
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top