OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I've clicked complete order then been told it was sold out. Slightly frustrating.
 
What I don't get is how you can get all the way to check out and be typing in your CC info and then the item sell out?? This has happened to me on no fewer than 6 items.
Because it’s not yours in till you pay for it other can add the same coral and if they are fast at check out they win it. Copy and paste your CC number so it’s faster once you check out the frist time it will be saved so it’s a lot faster.
 
what does the bloody sunrise monti colony look like?
 
"Click here to buy" is just a picture? That means its sold?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top