OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I’m glad I’m not huge on zoas.
 
truth in this statement.

Should be an interesting week here in the household.

Have a nice 3 tier frag rack coming Tuesday......JF frags coming this Thursday.......and FHC frags coming next Saturday.

"Hey honey, how's it going.....were you able to get any?"

'Uhhh, not having too much luck baby. Just a couple regular priced and two $5".

Ya right!!
 
Just think, the money you could've saved in this sale would've paid for the high speed internet in its entirety! lol. ;)
Yep, you are right! Just got off the phone with Suddenlink though and she swears I've got the fastest... After 10 minutes of explicit language and undecipherable grunting about an auction to a complete stranger, I still can't get beat you guys!!!
 
Yep, you are right! Just got off the phone with Suddenlink though and she swears I've got the fastest... After 10 minutes of explicit language and undecipherable grunting about an auction to a complete stranger, I still can't get beat you guys!!!
You need to refresh the page
 
1 hour left or 2 hours?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top