OFFICIAL JF 7TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE THREAD!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

ok, the fruity pebbles monti on the sale page on the website says 404 when I try to check out
 
Just pointing out how its not always fair for people that don't know that trick. I am trying to make it fair by pointing something out that not everyone thinks about. But hey these corals are hot and they are selling like crazy. I wish I had more money for that sidetracked goni!!!

money.gif
 
Just pointing out how its not always fair for people that don't know that trick. I am trying to make it fair by pointing something out that not everyone thinks about. But hey these corals are hot and they are selling like crazy. I wish I had more money for that sidetracked goni!!!
OMG I missed the trick!! What is it again?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top