Official ReefAPalooza Orlando 2017 Photo Thread

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
49,253
Reaction score
98,071
Seller Rating
4 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Official ReefAPalooza Orlando 2017 Photo Thread

This is it! The place to post all your RAP show photos. We want to share all the reef goodness with those who are not able to make the show.

I grabbed these shots tonight! Floor opened tomorrow for vendor set up.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Set up day!

image.jpeg
 
image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Door swag bags being prepped!

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Oh man. Can't wait. I stopped by WWC earlier today and it was a madhouse. You can tell everyone is down for the show tomorrow and stopped in to see the legends lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top