This year got sign up now...talk lou or someone at wwcAwesome event can't wait for next year! When is sign up for vendors!
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This year got sign up now...talk lou or someone at wwcAwesome event can't wait for next year! When is sign up for vendors!
![]()
Thats a good one, i almost got it. But supreme reefs had the fire acans i wanted more...Wow that is seriously hot!!!
Thanks for stopping by and we appreciate the positive feedback!
Coral Reefing booth ...These guys are doing it when it comes to the phytos,roti,and pods in your tank. Oops almost forgot and seahorses lol.Very informational and patient guys explaining everything with ease. I got some green phyto and tisbe pods from them as well as a hat and look forward to seeing them again sometime.![]()
Supreme Reef had amazing Acans and blastos! If my wallet was bigger I would have snagged some of their blastos in a heart beat!Thats a good one, i almost got it. But supreme reefs had the fire acans i wanted more...
. It was fun but hope to see more corals and less zoas next year I was zoad out when I left. Last pic is of our room we had a jetted hot tub less than 3 feet from the bed. I will get better pics of my corals I got a rock flower to put I am making crappy pics I am tired from the drive and had to set up a qt been drinking so tomorrow I will get better picsI got the high end orange mini colony and two types of the rainbow cloves. The black hole suns were already sold [emoji20]Supreme Reef had amazing Acans and blastos! If my wallet was bigger I would have snagged some of their blastos in a heart beat!
Congrats for the win but you know you don't have to wait till 2017 for RAP. See you all next in New York!!!Had a bunch of fun this weekend at RAP. Picked up a few digis, encrusting montis, chalice, Jason fox burning banana to mention a few plus won the raffle for the 150 gal Marineland cube with led lights, stand and canopy! Wow was that fun! Can't wait for RAP 2017 lol!![]()
That's a nice setup!Had a bunch of fun this weekend at RAP. Picked up a few digis, encrusting montis, chalice, Jason fox burning banana to mention a few plus won the raffle for the 150 gal Marineland cube with led lights, stand and canopy! Wow was that fun! Can't wait for RAP 2017 lol!![]()
Along with my poor frags in qt a zoa not sure of the name and don't remember the vendor it was a Chinese lady and she didn't even bag it. She gave to to me in a little cup like you get sweet and sour sauce in from a Chinese restaurant.
Awesome event can't wait for next year! When is sign up for vendors!
![]()
I got mushrooms in a wonton soup container....I like the urine specimen containers ...they seal tight and ive had no problem floating them as long as sit it in there right side up
I got a chalice in a sauce dish.I got mushrooms in a wonton soup container....
Who is the vendor?Here are some pics of things that Vought my eye!
A roller mat product for big boys
![]()
An auto water change and mixing device. Just pour salt in and everything else is automatic.![]()
And I don't even like algae scrubbers. These were intriguing.![]()

