• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Godzilla Bounce Shroom for sale

Item Price
225$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

FDNY-Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2017
Messages
53
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I agree to the terms of service

OG Godzilla Bounce for sale for 225$ each in Queens NY. Bought from Reefapalooza last year, I have three babies available two are the size of a half dollar and the other is slightly larger than a nickle. Not shipping at this time but might consider it if it is not sold locally.
received_512091644463700.jpeg
two babies size of a half dollar

20230413_111551.jpg

This is the Mother, NFS
 
@jace haha true true! The Mom just dwarfs them so much I just called them babies lol. But your definitely right!
 
The two shown in the picture are currently pending. If they fall through I'll reach out to everyone in order of DM. I have 1 small baby left a little bigger than a dime if anyone is interested LMK if not i'll grow it out, thank you everyone.
 
Super chill dude. That was scary with UPS but glad i was able to find him on his route by pure luck..Thanks again primo Mike.
 
Always a pleasure primo! That definitely was scary, I'm glad it all worked out tho. Thanks to your detective work lol
 
Thanks for all the interest, all sold until next time.
 
The two shown in the picture are currently pending. If they fall through I'll reach out to everyone in order of DM. I have 1 small baby left a little bigger than a dime if anyone is interested LMK if not i'll grow it out, thank you everyone.
How long do they take to grow out?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top