Ok I’m thinking a 13 hour day is enough so I’m enjoying a fine 10 year old from Kentucky.... Bourbon that is!
Things you are going to need if you try this at home;
Sanders lots of sanders, orbital, vibrating, small for tight spots and corners. I chose my oldest sanders because working in a puddle of water with an electrical device let alone one with questionable electrical connections is hazardous! Who said Reefing wasn’t exciting? Air tools would be optimal!
Sanding block and big arms, all that shaking doesn’t work after 3000 grit, you have to use long strokes in a cross hatch pattern for the finer grits and you’ll need it for working across deep scratches with course grits!
Sandpaper; Wet Dry, everything from 600 to 6000. I like the full sheets you cut yourself, the ones I got from the Box store was for a slim long sander and I couldn’t get but one from a strip with a big chunk left over, good for hand sanding but that sucks!
Water; It ain’t wet sanding without water! Spray bottle and hose, one for sanding and one for rinsing.
Squeegee; if you don’t have one take the wife’s from the shower, better yet man up and get to the Auto Zone!
Sham Wow; You Gotta get some of these! They suck up the juice like nobody’s business. Don’t get the cheap ones they don’t suck! Get the real ones, They’re made in Germany Way better! Better than slap chopping a ****** on South Beach!
Polish; cutting and finish Mirror Glaze, whatever! Novus is for acrylic and Bezos delivered it for free.
Comfort; this is most important of all! A drywall mud bucket works but constantly moving that heavy sucker sucks!
Beer; lots of beer! You are going to be doing this for a while!