OmegaSea 360 Gallon R2R Giveaway! - Claimed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Completed
2. Completed
3. Bonus ....my 75g DT
20151130_175605.jpg
 
Liked on facebook :) and I would love to try their salt, been switching around lately trying to find a replacement for reef crystal
 
Liked on FB.

I'd like to try the sea salt. Being that I've gone basically low tech with my biocube 14 I do not add any supplements and rely on weekly water changes to keep proper levels. It looks like the salt mixes to similar calcium/mag levels to my current salt.
 
Liked on FB

Would love to try the premium reef salt & frozen brine shrimp pod after reading each of the product reviews.
889bda65b62aacb7fc2dfca11038b08d.jpg
 
Done, I currently use Omega flake food for my reef tank. Would like to try the salt. If anything like the flake food it should be great.
 
Last edited:
facebook page liked

2. would love to try their premium salt .. ( i only use red sea salt so far )
 

Congrats @Saltine !! You have 48 hours to send me a PM and verify eligibility!!

Thank you to everyone that entered!! A huge thank you to OmegaSea for sponsoring this contest!! :)
 
Just to update, received everything!!! Starting to use the food now, fish seem to love it!! Should start the salt trial within the next month or so. Thank you again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top