One of my new additions...

CapnMorgan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Tooele, Ut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been wanting one of these for a while and finally decided to pick one up. Took to the tank right away and now a couple days later he's still extremely active, eats like a pig, and gets along great with my tanks current residents.

Peppermint Hogfish (aka Candystripe Hogfish, Peppermint Wrasse)
DSC_2385.jpg
 
Thats pretty sweet I have never seen one of those. If you dont mind me asking how much are those little fellas?
 
they'll get aggressive with other wrasses over time and will eat all crabs/hermits IME.
 
Very Nice! I love these fish!
 
He's the smallest of my wrasses so I'm not too worried about him being a bully, I have him in there with a pair of triggers who are by far the most aggressive fish I own. I also don't mind replacing a few snails and hermits every so often, that's well within my budget.

Jordan3548- It depends on where you buy from, they can set you back anywhere from around $150 to $300 depending on the time of year, although I did get a screaming deal on mine :smile:.

revhtree- Thanks, I have wanted one for over a year now and finally decided to take the plunge.
 
Thanks Jeff, I got you birdsnest frag all cut and healing. Should be ready by monday or tuesday!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top