Online vendors and Black Friday sales?

SallyWho

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2017
Messages
774
Reaction score
576
Location
SW Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still in the pre-tank phase, but I'm keeping my eyes open for equipment deals. Are there any online vendors of reef equipment that have Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales? I'm thinking that might be a good time to score some deals, if there are any deals to be had! Anyone ever seen Black Friday sales at websites like BRS or Premium Aquatics? Any other vendors I should check out? Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top