Opinion / Advice on PD's and Nuclear Greens.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darren
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Darren

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
732
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small frag of each. They are relatively "young" polyps. I have had the Nukes for a couple of months and it has gone from 2 small (Pencil Eraser) sized polyps to 6 polyps. The issue is that the polyps lay close to the frag with no visible stem and the polyps kind of scrunch up. The PD's look the same. The color on both is awesome. Is this normal or is this a sign of maybe too much light? They are about 16 inches below 2 x 150W 14K and 4 x 39 T5 Actinics. Thanks.
 
well, they usually stem out when they are lacking light or reaching out for more. i'd say you placed them in a good spot. If the colors look great, I'd leave'em where they are.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top