• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ora premium picked grade a platinum pair also ora extreme misbars

dh350twin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
988
Reaction score
274
Location
kent island md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ora premium picked grade a platinum pair also ora extreme misbars

Platinums $350 obo plus shipping

Extreme misbars $95 obo plus shipping

Pictures can be sent to serious inquires only
 
ora premium picked grade a platinum pair also ora extreme misbars

Platinums $350 obo plus shipping

Extreme misbars $95 obo plus shipping

Pictures can be sent to serious inquires only

How long have you had these clowns for? I'd like to see some pictures. Can you post them for everyone to see?
 
Pictures sent to interested buyers only is a bit silly. The pictures generate interest. Take a few minutes to sign up for photobucket.
 
Just out of curiosity any one that post even remotely interested in buying a pair? i have a feeling no, which means you are bored and want to thread jack. Which is even more silly +1
 
How long have you had these clowns for? I'd like to see some pictures. Can you post them for everyone to see?

I'm very serious and interested about purchasing your clownfish. I asked how long you have had them and never got a reply. How old do you think they are? Thats another reason why a photo with something in it for size reference is important for me to make an educated purchase. I'm just trying to help you make a sale :)
 
I'm very serious and interested about purchasing your clownfish. I asked how long you have had them and never got a reply. How old do you think they are? Thats another reason why a photo with something in it for size reference is important for me to make an educated purchase. I'm just trying to help you make a sale :)


Well i appreciate that i am just used to people thread jacking without any real interest
The platinums are only a few months old and the orange extreme misbars are double the size and are almost adult.
 
Just an fyi, I am in the market for nice clowns. Have been for 6 months now. When someone doesn't post pictures it comes across as if youre an unmotivated seller. I don't have time to pm every vendor just to get pics of their product, they know this and post pics. I see them, either like what they offer or don't then move on with my life accordingly.
My post was not a thread jack, it was advice. If it came across bluntly I apologize.
 
Just an fyi, I am in the market for nice clowns. Have been for 6 months now. When someone doesn't post pictures it comes across as if youre an unmotivated seller. I don't have time to pm every vendor just to get pics of their product, they know this and post pics. I see them, either like what they offer or don't then move on with my life accordingly.
My post was not a thread jack, it was advice. If it came across bluntly I apologize.

I appreciate your comment and i respect it. i understand that pics and video is the way to go i just need to get a good camera because i can not seem to get a good pic with my phone. However i am working on it.
Just an update sold a pair of platinums to Jason Fox and cant wait to see them in one of his many frag tanks. A little pug for him he is the man and his corals and tanks are amazing.
Still have a pair of ora platinums (not brother and sister) nd a pair of ora orange extreme misbar pair.
I will work on posting some pics.
 
Plus 1 on pics people like to see what they pay for and if they r hot like u said they r then you would have them sold already
Phone pic is better then no pic
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top