ORA Red Sea Mimic Blenny - Help me find one please!!

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2013
Messages
1,065
Reaction score
360
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So as the title states...I'm trying to find a vendor or someone that has a lead on where one of these can be purchased. I think it's been almost a year or two since I've seen one on sale on LiveAquaria and the last time I asked my LFS to do a special order from ORA, they said they weren't doing any orders from ORA at the moment.

I used to have one and unfortunately he was lost when my 90G tank crashed shortly after moving into my new house.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place, feel free to move if necessary.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top