Orange eggs inside a neon green Kenya tree coral?

TravisOCREEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Aliso Viejo
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other night I noticed these orange dots inside of the coral. It’s a neon green kenya tree super big super healthy. Can’t find anything about it online. Has anybody seen this before? Looks like hundreds of eggs can only see it if you shine a light on it. Thanks! IMG_0472.jpeg
IMG_0477.jpeg
IMG_0476.jpeg
IMG_0471.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Looks like your Kenya Tree is about to spawn - congrats! First time I’ve seen this with a Kenya Tree, but I’ve seen this phenomenon with other like the Xenia below:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top