Orange / Gold Ultra Wall Hammer Coral

kddunlap21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Location
San Diego, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all,

I have been looking everywhere for a really nice Orange/Gold Ultra hammer coral. So far i have had no real luck. I'm looking for a centerpiece coral that i can grow out and frag. My tank does very well with hammers, frogspawns and torches. I don't mind paying top dollar for a small frag its the color i really want. please feel free to make suggestions as to where i can look for this HOLY GRAIL coral:)
 
Good morning all,

I have been looking everywhere for a really nice Orange/Gold Ultra hammer coral. So far i have had no real luck. I'm looking for a centerpiece coral that i can grow out and frag. My tank does very well with hammers, frogspawns and torches. I don't mind paying top dollar for a small frag its the color i really want. please feel free to make suggestions as to where i can look for this HOLY GRAIL coral:)
Hi New to this site, not sure if you have seen this on you tube can't link it https://you.be/sOwut9cSwMU largest captive thought you would be interested.
 
upload_2016-4-3_3-14-10.jpeg

Something like this would be AMAZING
!!!!!!!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top