Orange hairy slug nudi thing ID please?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
144,453
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excuse the quick snap, panic mode adrenaline had kicked in, now chilling in a jug!
The black bit is the head / front.
It was moving like a slug, stretching and gliding along but was fluffy like a nudi.
Maybe 2 inches at full stretch!
Help! ;)

DSC_0006 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
LOL, so what is it?
 
Ohhhh. So that's what they look like. I've never seen one before either. ;Shamefullyembarrased
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top