• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Ricordia w/green mouth

Item Price
$10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Quiverfull

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2016
Messages
177
Reaction score
88
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are prolific growers have been in my system for over 10 years. $10 per head. Individual unmounted or large rock full. Easy to get attached to gravel/sand and subsequently mounted in your display. (Ask for instructions). Local pick up only, no shipping. Images taken with orange Orphek filter on iPhone. Un-retouched. They really glow under any blue light.

tempImagefGOPha.jpg
tempImagejAax2G.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top