Orange Spotted vs Pink Spotted Goby, which one to get?

Subnautica

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2019
Messages
566
Reaction score
509
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've narrowed my choice when it comes to Gobies. I'll get one along with a Tiger Snapping shrimp though. Not sure which goby will be a better fit for my tank. Orange Spotted vs Pink Spotted?

Tank size 75gal FOWLR

BTKA_15487135908465288_22a5456ae7b389ffa914f3f4f31628.jpg


acf6f30e5fb79be847934249361aaef83b123c8d23f2f99167b0cba478b6e3dd.jpg
 
I've had a pink spotted for about 2 years. He is beautiful, fat, and happy.

My daughter calls him Cupcake. I think of him as Death, the Destroyer of Snails. If its less then 1-2" wide, and related to snails, he will kill and eat it.

Best sand stirring fish I've ever seen, hands down. And gorgeous. But I do miss having snails in my tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top