ORANGE You Going To Enter? Zoanthid Contest: WIN $100

DSCF4788.JPG
 
So the hornet in the bottom blue. The rainbow has the yellow ring/orange skirt? What about the orange hornet to the left, lol! I like all of them![emoji848][emoji4]
That's a red hornet. I guess as i see in this post a lot of people see red as orange. A lot of people posting utter chaos bam bams and a bunch of red zoas as orange lol.
 
That's a red hornet. I guess as i see in this post a lot of people see red as orange. A lot of people posting utter chaos bam bams and a bunch of red zoas as orange lol.

Josh ??? OK totally confused I have never seen a RED Utter. Don't take this wrong way just checking your post and maybe you know something we do not. But when people come look at tank they say what are those orange zoa? :)

Are you saying that what I have are not utter chaos because they are orange. I do not use photoshop so what you see is the color they are.
So would you say then that fruit loops are orange also?
Lastly I am sorry but your pic of red hornets there look totally orange skirt ha ha hahahah oh no poll time on colors :)

Not giving you hard time but guess I wasted time posting pics in here :)
IMG_4326.JPG
 
Josh ??? OK totally confused I have never seen a RED Utter. Don't take this wrong way just checking your post and maybe you know something we do not. But when people come look at tank they say what are those orange zoa? :)

Are you saying that what I have are not utter chaos because they are orange. I do not use photoshop so what you see is the color they are.
So would you say then that fruit loops are orange also?
Lastly I am sorry but your pic of red hornets there look totally orange skirt ha ha hahahah oh no poll time on colors :)

Not giving you hard time but guess I wasted time posting pics in here :)
IMG_4326.JPG
red hornets have an alternating red / orange skirt but utter chaos are red or very bright red lol. Do not worry about wasted time there's soo many people posting utters that we decided we're going to count it since you're all color blind bwahahahahahaah. And no you're not giving me a hard time and great picture.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top