ORANGE You Going To Enter? Zoanthid Contest: WIN $100

More about orange!!

1471102795827.jpg
 
I ran out of orange pics so have not been on for a day or two. I just saw Josh's comments about Utter Chaos being red? Are you serious or messing around? Mine look very orange. My Punk Rockers have red and next to each other, they are two totally different colors. I've never seen Utters that looked red.
 
I ran out of orange pics so have not been on for a day or two. I just saw Josh's comments about Utter Chaos being red? Are you serious or messing around? Mine look very orange. My Punk Rockers have red and next to each other, they are two totally different colors. I've never seen Utters that looked red.
uters are red but in some tanks they get a little orange in the skirt. If you ran out of pictures just take more!!!! we are accepting utter pics
 
I'd have to take different pics of the same zoas. If that is okay, I will go that route towards the end.
That's the point of the contest to motivate people to take pics.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top