Orphek Atlantik V4 settings in 2023

bullseyereef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
52
Location
oxford
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone.

Ive been running Orphek V4s for awhile now and i do love them.

Im looking to get a bit more color out of corals with these lights. These are not the upgraded ICONs.

Whats everyone running for settings on their lights? Also is there a good setting for photography?

Thanks in advance
 
Following
 
I run the coral color and growth program. But @MantisReef has his old program listed in his thread somewhere and he seemed to have incredible colors with it.


corey
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top