ORPHEK bar diode burnt_salt creep hlp

Antagonist

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
32542
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys know what diode this is? Or where I can get what I need to fix this bar, water hit the diode and burned out one of those in the picture.


Screenshot_20200714-232637_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20200714-232707_WhatsApp.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you guys know what diode this is? Or where I can get what I need to fix this bar, water hit the diode and burned out one of those in the picture.


Screenshot_20200714-232707_WhatsApp.jpg
Shot in the dark here but it is as good a guess as any..
Those are to bypass and protect the ind. led's in case one fails..
The number isn't registering but prob like this:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top