• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek OR3 36” blue plus (2) available

Dannon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2017
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two like new or3 blue plus 36” light bars. Used for about 6 months but I shut the tank down. $200 original box and hanging wires

E4272C74-C7D0-468A-976F-2536B37CA29A.jpeg 10F27092-785F-4ECE-A47B-0FAC85B61941.jpeg
 
is that shipped price? If yes I will take it.
 
Not the shipped price
 
Есть ли доставка в Россию? Я готов заплатить
 
Two like new or3 blue plus 36” light bars. Used for about 6 months but I shut the tank down. $200 original box and hanging wires

E4272C74-C7D0-468A-976F-2536B37CA29A.jpeg 10F27092-785F-4ECE-A47B-0FAC85B61941.jpeg
Still have the lights ? If so I’m interested
 
Thx they are install and I’m just here waiting to 11am to see them come on lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top