- Joined
- Oct 8, 2012
- Messages
- 4,320
- Reaction score
- 3,686
- Location
- Florida’s west side
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
We don't take pics with just the reefbrite on too often, so here are a few.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well this is not the update I want... We came home to a blown reefkeeper with water in it. The tank cracked where a bulkhead was on the closed loop... It is 3/4" acrylic and we haven't touched it since we installed it! The bulkhead was only hand tight too. I am lucky it didn't start a fire! I hate acrylic... crazy... Oh well, on the hunt for a cheap tank now... wish me luck...
![]()

