Outside magnet of wave puck 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ettore
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ettore

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2019
Messages
58
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys wanna know if it’s ok to put the outside magnet of my Wavepuck 2 inside my filter chamber will it be ok the outside magnet has a sticker on it I have the Innovative marine peninsula fusion 20 gallon tank thanks guys I appreciate any feedback
 
I can't speak to your specific magnet, but in my experience, every magnet I've got with a powerhead, wavemaker, frag rack, gyre or skimmer was coated just like the one that goes in the tank. I've never had any issues with any of them that I have since used inside the tank for other purposes... well, I did have a 'porthole' magnifying window and the magnets that belonged in the tank did fail after a couple of years. If you don't trust it, coat it with epoxy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top