Over run with invading army of What

sheyandpete

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
71
Reaction score
39
Location
South east kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
F9332C90-07B8-46C3-8DF7-8BFC464B18E2.jpeg
5D81BE24-9037-4E02-86B8-0076E23C5BBF.jpeg
Hi everyone, i have more unknown critters,
I have photos, please help me to id these invaders.
Thanks in advance.
 
image.jpg
Hi,
Well mine have multiplied, i have loads and i only have a 60g tank.
Not that they are doing harm.
No worries on that. I've easily got a couple hundred in my nuvo 20. They don't really stick out until at night when they gather on the glass. Reminds me of street sweepers in the city.
 
No worries on that. I've easily got a couple hundred in my nuvo 20. They don't really stick out until at night when they gather on the glass. Reminds me of street sweepers in the city.
Yeh know what you mean, mine remind me of a deranged team of carpet cleaners sucking away at office carpets all over the uk:)
 
I was going with Mongolia hoards. But snails work as well

@sheyandpete that is one sick looking art piece above your tank. In addition you have a great looking tank.
 
I was going with Mongolia hoards. But snails work as well

@sheyandpete that is one sick looking art piece above your tank. In addition you have a great looking tank.
Hi sfin52,
Yeh really great piece of art given to me by my wife and kids, really treasure that. As for tank, it looks better in photo than it actualy is at moment.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top