!!!OVERLOOKED No MORE AT LAST, THE DURBAN RULES!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Battlecorals

Aquazic Culzure
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
7,287
Reaction score
17,305
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This guy's been hiding in the shadows long enough! Such a sweet multicolored captive. The Durban's been one of those acros that always took a back seat to more popular green/pink variants. Frankly at this moment, looking at this thing, I am not sure why.

The Durban has really come into its own the last year or so, even showing some blue in the tips, making it a standout among the two toners for sure. This particuliar colony was grown from a frag off the original mother colony, and while still pretty young, is one of my finest looking specimens.

I'll keep this short and sweet, but just felt this guy was long over due for a little attention.


The BC Durban!!!



 
I just noticed on the site that there's an option for halide, t5 and led. Are you offering frags grown under each type of lighting?
 
I just noticed on the site that there's an option for halide, t5 and led. Are you offering frags grown under each type of lighting?

Absolutely, wherever possible. I have duplicate mothers of almost everything under Halide, T5 or Leds now. Admittedly a little gimmicky but still a legit option if your concerned about light acclimation and such.
 
I think that's a great idea since we alol know the transition from mh to led can be dicey at times. Really like the pe and colors on this one finally got my tank going again need to get some homegrown Wisconsin goodness soon
 
Not a gimmick at all in my opinion. Other vendors need to take a note at this. Well done sir
 
0e830c4dfcceb62074c6041dc0f24dbb.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top