p4 is flashing white instead of blue

leedsrhinojohn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 31, 2019
Messages
277
Reaction score
457
Location
Lincolnshire, UK
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My GHL P4e has just started to flash white instead of blue, nothing has changed or have I done anything, it just started to flash white and now I cant connect to it via my phone or pc.
what happened and how do I fix it?
Thanks
 
Flash codes are on the document you can Download here.

Flashing white just means you’re connected via My GHL.

I turned off the flashing codes. I only get worried when I get a text telling me something is wrong.
 
Try cycling power to see if that fixes it.

...I turned off the flashing codes. I only get worried when I get a text telling me something is wrong.
This is why I think they really need to implement a heartbeat that will let you know the connection has been lost with the GHL servers.

You're away and get a text/email something is wrong, then can't log in to myGHL because somewhere along the way it lost connection. Or worst yet, you don't get a text/email at all because of the lost connection.

One thing I do have is a daily text of readings. If I don't get it then I know something is not work. Either on the GHL end or mine. But I don't think this really lets me know the status of myGHL. Unless the problem is with my network.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top