Paanda's Red Sea Reefer "Mako" Build

Clayalaleona

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
913
Reaction score
1,056
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Equipment:
RedSea Reefer 425 XL
Ecotech Vectra M1
3x Ecotech Radion G3 Pros
2x MP40 QD
BM DC8

Stocklist:
Corals

[Insert obscenely long list of corals here... eventually]

Fish
1x Bellus Angle(F)
2x Clownfish(will be waiting on these)
1x Desjardni( size of quarter)
1x Kole Tang
1x Naokos Wrasse
6x Chromis​
 
Last edited:
b3a9b38e5e9c594525611c40ebfa6460.jpg


With this assistant it'll be up and running in no time!
 
Looking forward to this one:)
 
You lost your helper! Looking forward to seeing this thing wet!
 
Well, this is where we finish tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to work on rock structures, getting a second MP40(eventually), and figuring out how I'm going to get water into this beast in my second floor apartment.
(I'll give you guys a hint, I'm not brining it up the stairs, but I also left my RODI in Miami)
764592351bcdd69199bae65cebfcae69.jpg
 
Love the tank and love the pup!
I'm on a second floor apartment and can feel your pain, hopefully it's not to painful to get water!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top