• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pacific East Aquaculture ..good vendor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Richard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
130
Reaction score
137
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order with Pacific East for 10 different Rhodactis Mushroom ( trying to bounce them). The shipment was scheduled for the only day I could not accept it so via e-mail I was going to put it off for a bit when a very pleasant young lady named Rachel went out of her way to get it on that days shipment. After receiving them at my office and going home to acclimate them I received a phone call from Rachel making sure they arrived in good shape and to make sure I was happy with everything. This is how a business should be run......Thank you Pacific East and Thank you Rachel
 
585EB109-9BFF-4D32-9528-0A03A9734147.jpeg
 
Just placed an order with Pacific East for 10 different Rhodactis Mushroom ( trying to bounce them). The shipment was scheduled for the only day I could not accept it so via e-mail I was going to put it off for a bit when a very pleasant young lady named Rachel went out of her way to get it on that days shipment. After receiving them at my office and going home to acclimate them I received a phone call from Rachel making sure they arrived in good shape and to make sure I was happy with everything. This is how a business should be run......Thank you Pacific East and Thank you Rachel

Thank you for your order, we appreciate your support!
 
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top