Painting Interior of Stand

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2010
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
3,856
Location
South of Boston, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What brand and type of paint is everyone using to give their stands interior a nice bright white and protective finish?
 
 
Thanks so much.
 
No worries. If you need more ideas, just search here, and you will get a lot more threads. They usually have same info as the ones above, as most folks use relatively same type of primer and paint.
 
I used Flex Seal to cover the bottom of my sump area to make cantainment area for any sump related accidents.
20180408_172240.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top