• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pair of black ice clowns

Buford25

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
172
Reaction score
76
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the morning I will be taking these two black ice clowns to the LFS for trade in. I bought these today and they do not get along with the other clowns I have purchased. I figured I would put these on here see if anyone wants them first. Local pick up only. Will not ship. Looking for 100 obo. Already would be taking a loss at that price. Fish were moved from the main display to the sump/fuge for the night.

Pics were taken with an iPhone sorry if they are a bit blurry. Will be taken to the LFS by noon tomorrow. Pm if interested.

IMG_0919.JPG


IMG_0921.JPG


IMG_0923.PNG
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top