Finally recieved and set up my second gyre yesterday!!! After 30 mins, all SPS are throwing out polyps I've never seen before. I also have a feeling my Alk and Cal consumption will rise soon. I am a little worried on the SPS side. Both torches and hammers shrunk within the moment the second gyre was placed. Didn't see how they were this morning since I'm overtime tonight. Hopefully my LPS acclimate to the new flow. I did notice stronger flow on the new gyre compared with the old one. New gyre is only putting out 10-20% max and is really competing the old one that's putting out 50% max. Will continue to monitor LPS till vacation time. My dwarf lion didn't like the new flow. Went straight for his cave. He did have a nice damsel treat yesterday though. Found the smallest available and didn't even last for 5 seconds. At least next time I know that I don't have to drip acclimate the damsel. Still waiting for noopsyche to release their new t5 hybrid in 24". Hopefully noopsyche will release more info next month. Accidentally dropped one of my snail in the vinegar bath for my eequipment during cleaning. I didn't even know the sucker was clinging to the media basket. Let's just say RIP snail. I'm really anxious about leaving the tank unattended for almost a week. No one will feed them and my wife doesn't want anyone coming in to our place which I understand. The wrasse should be OK with the current pods in there. I might set up the pellet feeder. The only one I know that eats them would be my clowns. I'll give my lion another before leaving so he won't go after my Lamarck's.