Pandora’s have reached pest/ probl

uhgster1

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2015
Messages
993
Reaction score
1,616
Location
Clarksville, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
63C68091-7767-4542-866D-3018D68B371D.jpeg

My Pandora palys have reached plague status. What’s the safest way to get rid of them without nuking the reef? They’re starting to restrict my overflow so I’m in removal mode.
 
I would say not so much the reef but yourself as well. Not sure if those exact ones are toxic, but I would treat them that way.

Maybe only remove like a 2”x2” section a day. Or running some carbon isn’t a bad idea either as a “just in case”.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top