Par reading for 4 kessil a360x on 4ft tank

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
982
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont see alot of people using more then 4 kessil a360x on their 4ft tanks and i was curious so i got a PAR meter from BRS ( apogee MQ-510. This is the PAR from the lights at:
Int:50
Color:20
Violet:100
R:5
G:0
Tank dimensions is 18"L x 48"W x 21"H
At the water surface is 450 PAR forgot to add that to the picture.

Screenshot_20200416-212940_Gallery.jpg 20200416_212431.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing.

Would you mind posting this here?

Cheers!
 
Thanks for sharing.

Would you mind posting this here?

Cheers!
Sure thing! Didnt know about that thread
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top