Jul 31, 2021 #1 Vyper Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 19, 2021 Messages 246 Reaction score 248 Location Granby What state or country do you live in Missouri Rating - 0% 0 0 0 My local lfs had this that caught my eye. They claim it is a parascolymia. I am a bit intrigued by it but have never seen anything like it. Can anyone confirm what it is and may be worth? Just something completely out of the ordinary.
My local lfs had this that caught my eye. They claim it is a parascolymia. I am a bit intrigued by it but have never seen anything like it. Can anyone confirm what it is and may be worth? Just something completely out of the ordinary.
Jul 31, 2021 #2 E elysics Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 15, 2020 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 1,590 What state or country do you live in Other International Rating - 0% 0 0 0 WoRMS says that Parascolymia is an old and unaccepted name and now considered Lobophyllia If they are correct that what they have was at some point called Parascolymia, then look at L. vitiensis and L. rowleyensis
WoRMS says that Parascolymia is an old and unaccepted name and now considered Lobophyllia If they are correct that what they have was at some point called Parascolymia, then look at L. vitiensis and L. rowleyensis
Aug 1, 2021 #3 OP OP Vyper Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 19, 2021 Messages 246 Reaction score 248 Location Granby What state or country do you live in Missouri Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thank you very much for that information. I am going to try and research that way. I was wondering why I wasn’t finding anything on it
Thank you very much for that information. I am going to try and research that way. I was wondering why I wasn’t finding anything on it
Aug 1, 2021 #4 Tcook 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jan 29, 2014 Messages 4,021 Reaction score 9,395 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 elysics said: WoRMS says that Parascolymia is an old and unaccepted name and now considered Lobophyllia If they are correct that what they have was at some point called Parascolymia, then look at L. vitiensis and L. rowleyensis Click to expand... You may be onto something. It looks similar in shape to my green bowerbanki. But I think my green "bowerbanki" looks more like L. rowleyensis
elysics said: WoRMS says that Parascolymia is an old and unaccepted name and now considered Lobophyllia If they are correct that what they have was at some point called Parascolymia, then look at L. vitiensis and L. rowleyensis Click to expand... You may be onto something. It looks similar in shape to my green bowerbanki. But I think my green "bowerbanki" looks more like L. rowleyensis