• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pax Bellum A.R.I.D N18 Macroalgae Reactor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rehype
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Rehype

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
306
Reaction score
98
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had this laying around since I upgraded to the larger version a few months ago (deal I couldnt pass on). I absolutely loved this unit it as it produces a ton of algae and kept my nutrients low. This model also haves the bracket so you can hang it on the back of your tank if needed. Package includes reactor, tubing ,pump, and light blocking chamber cover. asking $325 shipped.

32159723463_9a9567ebb8.jpg
32159723763_3489e957a3.jpg


32130513234_b486ca9422.jpg
37004560051_e5886b2a6c.jpg




 
Is this still for sale?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top