- Joined
- Nov 28, 2013
- Messages
- 2,553
- Reaction score
- 1,078
- Location
- Sarasota, Florida
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Just sent out a box to a reefer that had a tank crash, wanted to post him up here but he said he is embarrassed. I did ask for permission to post the pics of the corals he got this morning from me though, hopefully things went well I haven't heard from him yet!
Great job Acro very nice of you to help.
We help out each other. We find people that are in need or we want to help out etc. similar to what Pete said. Most of us PIF by helping with advice and some help with sharing our corals.
We also don't like people scamming us so that isn't going to happen. If you have a legitimate tank crash, disaster, or need, we will help out. I like helping people that have made some effort with there tank and can show some kind of survivability with corals. Not that I don't want to help beginners out but I think those type of people will need equipment help in the form of PIF and sharing knowledge to lead to stability. Than of course helping with starter corals is likely.


I would love some. I have that pest and the stars (these are not tge nice ones either) and I really don't want either in the 180 but I do want all my pods and such. I'd hate to have to kill off all the good. I will surely pay then forward!


