Pests from The Wrath of Kahn!

Chef Tommy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
356
Reaction score
307
Location
New Orleans
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, dealing with a host of issues. Dino’s then ick and now my latest issue are in the pests pictured below. I noticed them all over my refugium tonight. They are attached onto glass as well as swimming freely. Please help with some advice before I go into total reboot mode. Ugg, just resolved Dino issue too.

Thanks in advance!!!

eceb68148851edf2d23c05c890a2f0fd.jpg


de71c4e5881079fc4d174fe70537987e.jpg


501666cbf510e20499ef9426c0ca1c60.jpg
 
Thanks for the help!!! Guess these guys are having a great time growing since everyone is in the hospital for ick. First time seeing them get so big [emoji4]
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top