petco purple tang rescue action

So sorry to hear @Russ265 :(
We should use this oppertunity to document these down humblefish in hopes to find a cure for columnaris. Russ tried cipro, what did you try again? And is there anyone who has come across this battle and what did you do and use? More data more accurate.
 
We should use this oppertunity to document these down humblefish in hopes to find a cure for columnaris. Russ tried cipro, what did you try again? And is there anyone who has come across this battle and what did you do and use? More data more accurate.

I (unsuccessfully) used Furan-2, Kanaplex, Metroplex combo on it. Next time I will try Triple Sulfa. Trial & error is the only way to figure out things sometimes. Its how I figured out you can use Kanaplex + Metroplex to treat BSJ Disease.
 
went to my petco yesterday and they had one purple that is about as bad off as the two you tried. They put it on sale for $90!! thinking of going back and talking to the manager today.

Just can't let it sit and die.
 
I am so sorry. You did everything you could, and hopefully your efforts and knowledge will help someone else.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top