Phenom3030’s Mini Complete Tank (MCT) build

What did you end up doing for a heater? They didn’t send me one with my tank, unfortunately. Fortunately, my MCT is in my office and has been staying at about 74-75 degrees without a heater because it’s the warmest room in the place! I still need to do something though, planning to add 3 sexy shrimp and i don’t want to put them in jeopardy.
 
What did you end up doing for a heater? They didn’t send me one with my tank, unfortunately. Fortunately, my MCT is in my office and has been staying at about 74-75 degrees without a heater because it’s the warmest room in the place! I still need to do something though, planning to add 3 sexy shrimp and i don’t want to put them in jeopardy.
I bought this heater from Petco.
Aqueon mini flat heater 5 watts

seems to be working well and keeping the temp stable. I also have it hooked up to an InkBird controller. InkBird ITC 306T
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top