Photon v2 pro + reef brite xho... Anyone running this combo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbaur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

jbaur

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
23
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. First post here...

I'm just getting back into the hobby. I have a 120g 4x2x2 tank and I'm looking at upgrading the lights. I've been doing a fair amount of research and I think I'm close to pulling the trigger, I was wondering if anybody had any feedback regarding this combo and if they recommend it. Or even if theres another alternative I could have overlooked.

I'm looking to mostly have SPS and some zoas.

Currently what I'm looking at is...

Reefbreeders photon v2 pro 48
2 Reef Brite xho blue 48

I have an enclosure for a DIY pendent light that I made years ago that I was planning on putting everything inside of, just so it looks a little nicer.

I was planning on hanging it around 13 inches away from the surface of the water.

Let me know what you think and any suggestions.

Thanks,
Jim
 
I’m happy with the lights, no problems of growing sps
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1627.jpeg
    IMG_1627.jpeg
    248.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1642.jpeg
    IMG_1642.jpeg
    166.4 KB · Views: 66
Excellent tank! Thanks for the reply. I actually pulled the trigger last night, has me excited.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top