• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

PHOTOSYNTHETIC GORGONIANS & GREEN SINULARIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad PHOTOSYNTHETIC GORGONIANS & GREEN SINULARIA. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
I'm interested in a couple of the thicker gorgonians, depending on price shipped to 53716. I'll send you a message and we can see if it'll work!
Thanks,
Matt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top