Sep 15, 2013 #1 BBoley24 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 500 Location Past the wall Rating - 100% 2 0 0 ID Pleases!!! 1.) 2.) 3.) 4.)
Sep 16, 2013 #2 OP OP BBoley24 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 500 Location Past the wall Rating - 100% 2 0 0 I know... I was having issues with it too!
Sep 16, 2013 #3 Sdoutreefer Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 820 Reaction score 258 Location Idaho What state or country do you live in Idaho Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Picture 2.) looks like golden mauls.. but I am terrible at IDing zoas so don't take my word for it. As for the others, im not sure! They look nice tho!
Picture 2.) looks like golden mauls.. but I am terrible at IDing zoas so don't take my word for it. As for the others, im not sure! They look nice tho!
Sep 16, 2013 #4 OP OP BBoley24 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 500 Location Past the wall Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Golden Mauls aye... Thank you for that ID! That's one down
Sep 16, 2013 #5 tuna_bullet Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 142 Location chula vista Rating - 0% 0 0 0 #4 look like hawaiian pe
Sep 16, 2013 #6 tuna_bullet Valuable Member View Badges Joined Mar 14, 2013 Messages 1,425 Reaction score 142 Location chula vista Rating - 0% 0 0 0 #3 also Hawaiian diff morph
Sep 16, 2013 #7 pickupman66 5000 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 MTRCMember Joined Aug 10, 2010 Messages 6,032 Reaction score 1,166 Location Winchester, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 #3 terra nova?
Sep 16, 2013 #8 OP OP BBoley24 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 1,859 Reaction score 500 Location Past the wall Rating - 100% 2 0 0 I second the hawaiin PE. It was sold to me as a "hawaiin sticky punch" but it obviously isn't. Still a great looking paly... Terra Nova on 3???
I second the hawaiin PE. It was sold to me as a "hawaiin sticky punch" but it obviously isn't. Still a great looking paly... Terra Nova on 3???