Pico corals that stay small but look large

thecouch

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
50
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen a lot of small 1 to 3 gallon pico that look like regular size tanks until they put a can or there hand next to it. What's the secret to making rocks look like there in a large tank and what coral to stock. What corals will not over take or harm other coral in a small tank. What coral will stay small but look like popular large corals. Or any secret to maintaining coral to stay small
 
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top