Apr 24, 2023 #1 HydroJ Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 25, 2022 Messages 53 Reaction score 16 Location US What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have this pipe organ for month. At first it opens during the day but not anymore… I try to move it to other locations with stronger flow and still with no luck.
I have this pipe organ for month. At first it opens during the day but not anymore… I try to move it to other locations with stronger flow and still with no luck.
Apr 24, 2023 #2 OP OP HydroJ Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 25, 2022 Messages 53 Reaction score 16 Location US What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 It is really odd and I haven’t find other people have the same satiation.
Apr 24, 2023 #3 OP OP HydroJ Community Member View Badges Joined Nov 25, 2022 Messages 53 Reaction score 16 Location US What state or country do you live in Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 this is what it looks like during the day… Attachments image.jpg 245.2 KB · Views: 34