Pipework sizes Red Sea Reefer 425xl (refugium ready sump )

  • Thread starter Thread starter tram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

tram

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2017
Messages
49
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Receiving a reefer 425xl on wednesday and need to know the pipework sizes so I can prepare for hard plumbing and insertion of Clarisea unit.
I will be putting in unions on downpipe for Clarisea insertion as well as usual return mods.

Thanks
Tony
 
Thanks for the link but there is no mention of pipe sizes within the document.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top