Pistol Shrimp paired with a Blenny?

WallysWorld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
110
Location
Edmonds, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm aware that pistol shrimps will pair with Watchman Gobies, but it looks like mine is pairing with my midas blenny. I see them both sharing the same hole in a rock fairly often.

Is this normal or somewhat unusual?
 
Bump
 
I have seen a similar pair at LFS but with a jawfish. The blennies and gobies are also similar fish and fulfill the same roles and can benefit in the same way from the shrimp.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top